One of the most promising features of the Nokia Lumia 920 is its Camera. This Nokia smartphone comes with an 8 megapixel Carl Zeiss lens at the rear of the handset. It also comes with a 1.6 megapixel front facing camera which helps you out when making video calls and taking selfie shots. This post will tell more about the great features of the Nokia Lumia 920’s camera.
What Nokia Lumia 920’s Camera Can Offer?
- It comes with a physical shutter button. Unlike other touchscreen smartphone which only allows you to take photos by touching the shutter button from the screen itself, Nokia Lumia 920 has a physical shutter button which you can click for a more natural feel. And like any other real camera, half-press of the shutter button allows the camera to focus on the subject while full-press captures a shot.
- Nokia Lumia 920 comes with Lenses. Lenses combine different scene modes and camera effects allowing you to have fun with taking shots with the smartphone. It comes with four options to choose from:
- Bing Vision. Bing Vision works in a similar way to Google Goggles on Android. With this lens, you can snap a bar code, QR code, book cover, CD or DVD case and search more about it and similar products from Bing.
- Panorama. As you expect, Panorama lens allows you to take scenic shots of a beautiful landscape, large interiors and the like.
- Smart Shoot. Smart shoot allows you to take 5 shots in one and gives you the option to choose the best from those 5 photos. This helps the user take perfect shots without giving the subject a hard time of posing again.
- Cinemagraph. Cinemagraph allows you to take photos of moving subjects and save the same as a GIF.
The above features make the Nokia Lumia 920’s camera one of the best there is in a smartphone.